So consider it done – I am encouraging you to do the following:
- Make time for what’s important
- Never think it’s too late
- Be honest, be sincere, be authentic
- Do what you love
- Never feel less than – you are enough
- Let your pride and ego go – life is short so live fully, laugh often and love deeply
- And lastly, be the reason someone wants to go on, be the inspiration and pay this forward by being someone’s source of encouragement today.
Author: E.M. Murphy
A voracious writer, lifetime learner and eternal seeker who aims to open minds and hearts.
Armed with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a NASM Certified Behavior Change Specialist, humanity and humor is at the heart of my writing, reminding us that the key to success will always start with a genuine concern for others while making sure to be true to our authentic selves.
View all posts by E.M. Murphy